- Lord, give me a proper view of You!
- God is Sovereign! 1 Chronicles 29:11-12; Ephesians 1:11; Romans 11:33
- God’s Promises are Yes and Amen! Deuteronomy 7:9; 1 Corinthians 1:20; Acts 2:39
- God’s Forgiveness is complete! Micah 7:19; Psalm 103:1-12; 2 Corinthians 5:19; Romans 3:25
- God is all powerful! Luke 1:37; Isaiah 43:13; Ephesians 3:20; Revelation 19:6
- God never changes! James 1:17; Psalm 33:11; Matthew 24:35; Hebrews 13:8; Malachi 3:6; Numbers 23:19; Isaiah 40:8
- God’s love never fails! Jeremiah 31:3; John 3:16; I Corinthians 13:1-13; 1 John 4:7-12; Lamentations 3:22 ESV; Psalm 103:8
Lord, give me a proper view of me!
A child of God (Romans 8:16)
Redeemed from the hand of the enemy (Psalm 107:2)
Forgiven (Colossians 1:13,14)
Saved by grace (Ephesians 2:18)
Justified (Romans 5:1)
Sanctified (1 Corinthians 1:30)
A New Creature (II Corinthians 5:17)
Redeemed from the curse of the law (Galatians 3:13)
Delivered from the powers of the enemy (Colossians 1:13)
Led by the spirit of God (Romans 8:14)
Kept in safety (Psalm 91:11)
Strong in the Lord and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10)
Able to do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
Blessed when I come in and when I go out. (Deuteronomy 28:6)
Healed by His stripes (I Peter 2:24)
Above only and never beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13)
Not moved by what I see (II Corinthians 4:18)
Casting down imaginations (II Corinthians 10:4-5)
Bringing every thought into captivity (II Corinthians 10:5)
The Righteousness of God (II Corinthians 5:21)
Daily overcoming the enemy of my soul (1 John 4:4)
Exercising my authority over the enemy (Luke 10:19)
Casting devils, healing the sick and raising the dead. (Mark 6:13)
More than a conqueror (Romans 8:37)
3. Lord, help me to be the devil’s worst nightmare! (Judges 6:9-15)
4. Lord, help me to be a grape taster! (Numbers 13:23-33)
3 Scenarios of belief
You will believe what you think that you are!
You can believe what the Devil says you are!
You can believe what God says you are.
Proverbs 23:7 – As a man thinketh, so is He!
A proper view of God gives us a proper view of who we are!
A diminished view of God will cause you to have a diminished view of you!
A diminished view of God will cause you to have an improper view of your enemy!
May our eyes be on the Lord and see Him as He is! Then, may we see ourselves in light of whose we are!
You must log in to post a comment.